Mr. Arnaud Orelle conducted a preliminary visit in Nouakchott, for the implementation of the “One Health” GHSA Project in Mauritania, altogether with a CDC Atlanta team. A good opportunity to meet with all collaborators and partners from both Ministry of Health (MoH) and Agriculture (MoA).
The Global Health Security Partner Engagement aims at expanding efforts and strategies to protect and improve public health globally. The GHSA is coordinated by Center for Disease and Prevention from Atlanta (CDC).
For more information about the Global Health Security Agenda, please visit the GHSA website.
Project News & Events
- Global Health Security Partner Engagement : Expanding Efforts and Strategies to protect and Improve Public Health Globally- Burkina Faso, India, Mauritania, Multicountries- CDC, 2015-2020
- QMS level 1 training in Patna, India
- Laboratory System Implementation Workshop in the Training Hub – IQLS
- Biosafety and Risk Assessment Training in INRSP, Nouakchott, Mauritania
- LQSI training for NABL assessors in Delhi
- IQLS participated to the 6th ANISE Meeting (Antananarivo, Madagascar)
- Follow-up mission to support the National Reference Center for viral Hemorrhagic Fevers in Muraz (Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso)
- Biorisk Management Capacity building workshop, India
- Atelier sur la mise en place de systèmes nationaux de laboratoire- Sept 2017
- Laboratory Quality Management System Trainings, Mauritania
- Training on Molecular diagnosis (PCR) in CNERV, Nouakchott, Mauritania