Along its collaboration with Atlanta’s CDC for GHSA in Mauritania, and to the support provided to the influenza laboratory from INRSP, IQLS and Mr. Arnaud Orelle attended the 6th ANISE meeting in Antananarivo, Madagascar, from 19-21st March 2018.
The African Network for Influenza Surveillance and Epidemiology (ANISE) is a network of laboratorians, epidemiologists, public health officials, clinicians, veterinarians, researchers and policy-makers who work together to strengthen the capacity for surveillance and research related to influenza and other respiratory viruses in Africa.
Related Projects and News
- Global Health Security Partner Engagement : Expanding Efforts and Strategies to protect and Improve Public Health Globally- Burkina Faso, India, Mauritania, Multicountries- CDC, 2015-2020
- QMS level 1 training in Patna, India
- Laboratory System Implementation Workshop in the Training Hub – IQLS
- Biosafety and Risk Assessment Training in INRSP, Nouakchott, Mauritania
- LQSI training for NABL assessors in Delhi
- Follow-up mission to support the National Reference Center for viral Hemorrhagic Fevers in Muraz (Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso)
- Biorisk Management Capacity building workshop, India
- Atelier sur la mise en place de systèmes nationaux de laboratoire- Sept 2017
- Laboratory Quality Management System Trainings, Mauritania
- Training on Molecular diagnosis (PCR) in CNERV, Nouakchott, Mauritania