According to the collaboration with Atlanta’s CDC for GHSA in Mauritania, two trainings and follow-up missions were realized recently by IQLS in INRSP (Institut National de Santé Publique) in Nouakchott:
- The first one happened from 15th to 25th of May. Media making training with theoretical and practical sessions was proposed to participants. Two IQLS experts, Dr. Antoine Pierson and Cécile Guillerme organized it. Participants from quality, bacteriology and media making departments followed it.
- The second one was Laboratory Quality Management system training and was conducted from the 24th to the 28th of July, by laboratory expert Cécile Guillerme. Theoretical sessions and practical workshops were proposed and the week of training finished by the building of an action plan to certificate the laboratory with ISO 9001:2015.
Related Projects and News
- Global Health Security Partner Engagement : Expanding Efforts and Strategies to protect and Improve Public Health Globally- Burkina Faso, India, Mauritania, Multicountries- CDC, 2015-2020
- QMS level 1 training in Patna, India
- Laboratory System Implementation Workshop in the Training Hub – IQLS
- Biosafety and Risk Assessment Training in INRSP, Nouakchott, Mauritania
- LQSI training for NABL assessors in Delhi
- IQLS participated to the 6th ANISE Meeting (Antananarivo, Madagascar)
- Follow-up mission to support the National Reference Center for viral Hemorrhagic Fevers in Muraz (Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso)
- Biorisk Management Capacity building workshop, India
- Atelier sur la mise en place de systèmes nationaux de laboratoire- Sept 2017
- Training on Molecular diagnosis (PCR) in CNERV, Nouakchott, Mauritania