Mr. Arnaud Orelle and Dr. Cécile Guillerme, thanks to CDC, conducted a workshop on biosafety and biorisk management in Delhi from 9 to 13th October 2017.
Fifteen participants from Dehli, Noida, Ranchi, Gurgaon, Bhopal, Kolkata, Bubaneshwar, Ludhiana attended the workshop.
Participants are mainly Directors of Laboratory, Senior Microbiologist, Professor of Microbiology
Related Projects and News
- Global Health Security Partner Engagement : Expanding Efforts and Strategies to protect and Improve Public Health Globally- Burkina Faso, India, Mauritania, Multicountries- CDC, 2015-2020
- QMS level 1 training in Patna, India
- Laboratory System Implementation Workshop in the Training Hub – IQLS
- Biosafety and Risk Assessment Training in INRSP, Nouakchott, Mauritania
- LQSI training for NABL assessors in Delhi
- IQLS participated to the 6th ANISE Meeting (Antananarivo, Madagascar)
- Follow-up mission to support the National Reference Center for viral Hemorrhagic Fevers in Muraz (Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso)
- Atelier sur la mise en place de systèmes nationaux de laboratoire- Sept 2017
- Laboratory Quality Management System Trainings, Mauritania
- Training on Molecular diagnosis (PCR) in CNERV, Nouakchott, Mauritania