From 15 to 19th January 2018, Mr. Arnaud Orelle and Dr. Pauline Lévigne organized a follow-up mission in the National Reference Center for viral Hemorrhagic Fevers in Centre Muraz (Centre Muraz) in Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso, to support the laboratory. They focus on the organization of the laboratory, diagnosis algorithm, documentation management, data management, outbreak management and overall quality management system.
This project is part of the US-CDC Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) initiative, aiming at helping countries and individuals improve laboratory networks, laboratory/epidemiology collaboration and contribute to updated IHR (2005) (IHR) implementation.
The project is funded by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Atlanta.
Related Projects and News
- Global Health Security Partner Engagement : Expanding Efforts and Strategies to protect and Improve Public Health Globally- Burkina Faso, India, Mauritania, Multicountries- CDC, 2015-2020
- QMS level 1 training in Patna, India
- Laboratory System Implementation Workshop in the Training Hub – IQLS
- Biosafety and Risk Assessment Training in INRSP, Nouakchott, Mauritania
- LQSI training for NABL assessors in Delhi
- IQLS participated to the 6th ANISE Meeting (Antananarivo, Madagascar)
- Biorisk Management Capacity building workshop, India
- Atelier sur la mise en place de systèmes nationaux de laboratoire- Sept 2017
- Laboratory Quality Management System Trainings, Mauritania
- Training on Molecular diagnosis (PCR) in CNERV, Nouakchott, Mauritania