Antoine Pierson conducted from 30th June to 3rd July a workshop on Reference Laboratories in Yerevan. Moreover after a specific training session on qualitative Internal Quality Control (IQC) held in May 2015, a second session has been organized on Saturday morning 4th of July about quantitative IQC, statistical IQC, Lewey Jennings charts and Westgard validation rules. Specific IQC software have been also presented. Attendees came from NCDCP network and main Yerevan hospitals.
Related Projects and News
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements.
- Closure of Project with final wrap-up around all IQLS activities performed in Armenia to strengthen the laboratory network
- Veterinary Activities and Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Practical training to support the Armenian Laboratory EQA Unit (ALEQA)
- Workshop on Brucella Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on selection and validation methods of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) medical devices, Armenia, Yerevan
- Assessment of the Veterinary Laboratory System in Armenia
- Training on Internal Quality Control of Qualitative Tests – Armenia
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements, Armenia
- Mr. Vardan Danghyan became IQLS consultant focal point for Armenia