A very final wrap-up around all human laboratory-related activities performed by IQLS has been organized late September, in order to close the project:
– Finalization of reference laboratories document: list of referral activities, general and specific terms of reference, criteria for sample referral, sample transportation, data management and reporting, legislation and budget.
– Finalization of the work performed around documentation management: masterlist of procedures, processes and forms, documentation management, templates, general organization
– Finalization of the syndromic approach and diagnosis algorithms for communicable diseases, articulated around 9 major syndromes (Acute Diarrhoeal Syndrome, Acute Hemorrhagic Fever Syndrome, Acute Jaundice Syndrome, Acute neurological Syndrome, Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Acute Dermatological Syndrome, Acute Ophthalmological Syndrome, Acute Systemic Syndrome/unexplained fever, Lymphadenopathic syndrome)
– Development of a draft workplan for the next months allowing better organization of work for all persons and stakeholders involved
We would like to thank all our Armenian counterparts for the quality of the work performed and for the very friendly and favorable atmosphere which allowed numerous activities to be performed during this long-term project.
Related Projects and News
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements.
- Veterinary Activities and Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Practical training to support the Armenian Laboratory EQA Unit (ALEQA)
- Workshop on Brucella Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on selection and validation methods of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) medical devices, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on References Laboratories & a specific training session on quantitative IQC, Armenia, Yerevan
- Assessment of the Veterinary Laboratory System in Armenia
- Training on Internal Quality Control of Qualitative Tests – Armenia
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements, Armenia
- Mr. Vardan Danghyan became IQLS consultant focal point for Armenia