Following several workshops and training sessions on External Quality Assessment, Ms. Vivian Fensham and Mr. Arnaud Orelle conducted a two-week practical training for the newly created ALEQA on EQA program organization and management and how to prepare simulated specimens for enterics pathogens.
The first survey of the Armenian Laboratory EQA Unit was launched after this training, and already encompasses 16 laboratories, both from Ministry of Health (MoH) and Ministry of Agriculture (MoA).
The management of this EQA will be held by the ALEQA unit, using the documents (SOP, Policies and Procedures, Protocols) and Web interface developed by IQLS. Mr. Vardan Danghyan (IQLS focal point in Armenia) is helping to coordinate the first survey and all activities of the ALEQA unit.
Related Projects and News
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements.
- Closure of Project with final wrap-up around all IQLS activities performed in Armenia to strengthen the laboratory network
- Veterinary Activities and Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on Brucella Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on selection and validation methods of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) medical devices, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on References Laboratories & a specific training session on quantitative IQC, Armenia, Yerevan
- Assessment of the Veterinary Laboratory System in Armenia
- Training on Internal Quality Control of Qualitative Tests – Armenia
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements, Armenia
- Mr. Vardan Danghyan became IQLS consultant focal point for Armenia