Dr. A Pierson and and Dr. S Naulot performed the assessment of the MoA’s laboratory system in Armenia in order to determine:
– the effectiveness of their current administrative structure,
– the ability to meet OIE requirements,
– the ability to meet the requirements to successfully implement and sustain a Laboratory Quality Management System
and to make recommendations to improve the laboratory services structure.
Related Projects and News
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements.
- Closure of Project with final wrap-up around all IQLS activities performed in Armenia to strengthen the laboratory network
- Veterinary Activities and Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Practical training to support the Armenian Laboratory EQA Unit (ALEQA)
- Workshop on Brucella Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on selection and validation methods of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) medical devices, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on References Laboratories & a specific training session on quantitative IQC, Armenia, Yerevan
- Training on Internal Quality Control of Qualitative Tests – Armenia
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements, Armenia
- Mr. Vardan Danghyan became IQLS consultant focal point for Armenia