We are very please to announce that Mr. Vardan T. Danghyan became IQLS consultant focal point for Armenia, to support IQLS current project “Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements”; IQLS), funded by Penn State University/Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
Mr. Vardan Danghyan is a Food Safety Specialist and works as technical assistant for different projects. He has a significant scientific, quality assurance and project management background, and currently finishing his PhD (Laboratory of Peptide Synthesis, Institute of “ArmBiotechnology”, National Academy of Sciences, Armenia).
Among others, Vardan worked for Center for Agribusiness & Rural Development, CARD and for the Cooperative Biological Engagement Program, CBEP.
Vardan main tasks in Armenia will be:
- To ensure the follow up between the different training/workshops sessions (collection of information, revision of documents & deliverables provided by the different participants, stakeholders and beneficiaries)
- Organize the different workshop and training sessions (all logistical aspects)
- Facilitate and enhance exchanges between IQLS and Armenia’s stakeholders, Ministry representatives (Armenian/English/Russian language)
His involvement, his professionalism, his good communication and organizational skills and his good mood were highly appreciated over the implementation of the first workshops.
Welcome to IQLS Vardan!
Vardan’s LinkedIn profile is accessible here:
Related Projects and News
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements.
- Closure of Project with final wrap-up around all IQLS activities performed in Armenia to strengthen the laboratory network
- Veterinary Activities and Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Practical training to support the Armenian Laboratory EQA Unit (ALEQA)
- Workshop on Brucella Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on selection and validation methods of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) medical devices, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on References Laboratories & a specific training session on quantitative IQC, Armenia, Yerevan
- Assessment of the Veterinary Laboratory System in Armenia
- Training on Internal Quality Control of Qualitative Tests – Armenia
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements, Armenia