Dr. Antoine Pierson gave a training on Internal Quality Control of Qualitative Tests in Yerevan, Armenia. The training targeted microbiologists (Parasitologists, Bacteriologists, Virologists, TB specialists). Apart from basics on Quality Control in Microbiology, the training also incldued equipement management, cold chain management, specific pipette and microscope management, quality indicators.
Related Projects and News
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements.
- Closure of Project with final wrap-up around all IQLS activities performed in Armenia to strengthen the laboratory network
- Veterinary Activities and Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Practical training to support the Armenian Laboratory EQA Unit (ALEQA)
- Workshop on Brucella Control Strategies, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on selection and validation methods of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) medical devices, Armenia, Yerevan
- Workshop on References Laboratories & a specific training session on quantitative IQC, Armenia, Yerevan
- Assessment of the Veterinary Laboratory System in Armenia
- Strengthening Armenian Laboratory Network for Diseases Detection, Diseases Surveillance and updated IHR requirements, Armenia
- Mr. Vardan Danghyan became IQLS consultant focal point for Armenia