A team made of the quality focal point from all units from National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) (Georgia) participate in a 5-days workshop on ISO15189 requirements in Tbilisi, Georgia.
The workshop was organized jointly by Antoine Pierson, Arnaud Orelle and Ucha Margvelashvili.
The National Center for Disease control from Tbilis Georgia is indeed engaged into an ISO15189 Accreditation process.
The mission was funded by DTRA (Through CH2MHILL).
Related Projects and News
- Consulting services on Quality Management System for the National Center Disease Control, Georgia, CH2M Hill
- Supporting the NCDC with ISO15189 Accreditation
- Lugar Centre Laboratory on the Path to Accreditation (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Mr. Ucha Margvelashvili became IQLS consultant focal point for Georgia
- Laboratory Quality Stepwise Implementation (LQSI) Workshop, Tbilisi, Georgia
- ISO15189 Audit of the R. G. Lugar Center, National Center Disease Control, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Consulting services on Quality Management System for the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), Georgia, CH2M Hill