Arnaud Orelle conducted a one-week assessment at Lugar Center, National Center for Diseases Control (NCDC), Tbilisi (Georgia) using the Laboratory Quality Stepwise Implementation (LQSI) tool, to check the compliance with the requirements of the international quality standard, ISO15189.
The mission was challenging, but read what Tamar Ghaniashvili (Quality Unit, NCDC) said about Arnaud.
The mission was funded by DTRA (Through CH2MHILL).
Related Projects and News
- Consulting services on Quality Management System for the National Center Disease Control, Georgia, CH2M Hill
- Supporting the NCDC with ISO15189 Accreditation
- Lugar Centre Laboratory on the Path to Accreditation (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Workshop on ISO15189 Requirements for Quality Focal Points from NCDC, Georgia
- Mr. Ucha Margvelashvili became IQLS consultant focal point for Georgia
- Laboratory Quality Stepwise Implementation (LQSI) Workshop, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Consulting services on Quality Management System for the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), Georgia, CH2M Hill