The IQLS team conducted a training workshop for the laboratory staff at the Lugar Centre in Tbilisi, Georgia to implement the Lab15189® software on 18-25 March 2016. The Lugar Center’s goal is to obtain ISO15189 accreditation by using the IQLS software Lab15189® as their tool to achieving their objective.
Dr. Antoine Pierson, IQLS Chief Scientific Officer, opened the workshop and IQLS Chief Technology Officer Aazam Zandi and consultants Fredrick Marti and Ucha Margvelashvili provided in-depth training sessions.
Lab15189® is a powerful tool for automatically and systematically guiding your medical laboratory to prepare for an ISO-based accreditation system. You can also easily renew your accreditation using the software as well as track your quality management documents and associated corrective actions. Lab15189® was developed with IQLS staff’s years of expertise of working with laboratory staff and is being successfully used in several countries.
Click here for more information and try out Lab15189® by downloading a free demo with full access to all the software’s features two months.
Related Projects and News
- Consulting services on Quality Management System for the National Center Disease Control, Georgia, CH2M Hill
- Supporting the NCDC with ISO15189 Accreditation
- Workshop on ISO15189 Requirements for Quality Focal Points from NCDC, Georgia
- Mr. Ucha Margvelashvili became IQLS consultant focal point for Georgia
- Laboratory Quality Stepwise Implementation (LQSI) Workshop, Tbilisi, Georgia
- ISO15189 Audit of the R. G. Lugar Center, National Center Disease Control, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Consulting services on Quality Management System for the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), Georgia, CH2M Hill