Arnaud Orelle, IQLS Laboratory Specialist and EQA Program Coordinator, performed a review of the pre-analytical processes at the Asatiani and Lugar Centers located Tbilisi, Georgia on 4-8 April 2016. This assessment was part of a project to support the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) in receiving its ISO15189 accreditation.
The pre-analytical review included a deep evaluation of the centers’ processes for patient sampling, sample reception and sample transits within the network. Ucha Margvelashvili, IQLS Consultant and ISO Accreditation Expert, helped conduct the evaluation.
Related Projects and News
- Consulting services on Quality Management System for the National Center Disease Control, Georgia, CH2M Hill
- Lugar Centre Laboratory on the Path to Accreditation (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Workshop on ISO15189 Requirements for Quality Focal Points from NCDC, Georgia
- Mr. Ucha Margvelashvili became IQLS consultant focal point for Georgia
- Laboratory Quality Stepwise Implementation (LQSI) Workshop, Tbilisi, Georgia
- ISO15189 Audit of the R. G. Lugar Center, National Center Disease Control, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Consulting services on Quality Management System for the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), Georgia, CH2M Hill