As part of the Laboratory Quality Management Systems Training and Mentoring in India Project, Antoine Pierson and Arnaud Orelle gave a 3 days training on the Laboratory Quality Stepwise Implementation Tool, (LQSI-WHO) as well as main ISO15189 requirements, in Delhi, India.
The adapted version of LQSI into MS Excel tool by IQLS was presented and reviewed by the 8 Quality Managers from Medical Colleges from Assam and Punjab States. CDC local staff, IDSP staff as well as Punjab State microbiologist also participated into the training.
Following this theoretical training, each of the Quality Manager will receive IQLS experts for a 3 days LQSI assessment in their respective Medical College microbiology laboratories in Punjab and Assam.
The Project is funded by US-CDC Atlanta (CDC)
Related Projects and News
- Laboratory Quality Management systems- Training and mentoring- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), India
- Strengthening India’s IDSP Laboratory Network
- Training on Laboratory Biosafety and Risk Assessment in Guwahati, Assam, India
- Training on Laboratory Quality Management System in Chandigarh, Punjab, India
- Biosafety Documentation Development for IDSP Laboratory Network, India
- LQSI Assessment of Microbiology Laboratories from Medical Colleges in Assam State
- LQSI Assessment of Microbiology Laboratories from Medical Colleges in Punjab State
- Dr. Artee Chaudhary became IQLS consultant focal point for India