Integrated Quality Laboratory Services (IQLS) President Dr. Antoine Pierson and consultant Coosje Tuijn put their expertise into practice by helping to develop a quality manual for the Integrated Disease Surveillance Program (IDSP) in Dehli, India. This quality manual provides the foundation in the Laboratory Quality Management Systems Training and Mentoring in India project and will be used at the medical college and district levels.
The quality manual took 5 days of intensive collaboration between IQLS consultants and onsite laboratory personnel Dr. Lata Kapoor and Dr. Sumeeta Soni.
The project was funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Related Projects and News
- Laboratory Quality Management systems- Training and mentoring- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), India
- Training on Laboratory Biosafety and Risk Assessment in Guwahati, Assam, India
- Training on Laboratory Quality Management System in Chandigarh, Punjab, India
- Biosafety Documentation Development for IDSP Laboratory Network, India
- LQSI Assessment of Microbiology Laboratories from Medical Colleges in Assam State
- LQSI Assessment of Microbiology Laboratories from Medical Colleges in Punjab State
- Training on Laboratory Quality Stepwise Implementation Tool (LQSI) and ISO15189 in Delhi, India
- Dr. Artee Chaudhary became IQLS consultant focal point for India