In May, Mr Arnaud Orelle conducted a one-week mission in the Molecular Biology Laboratory unit of the Seychelles Public Health Laboratory. The aim of the mission was to build capacity of molecular diagnosis of dengue and Chickungunya. This mission falls within activities of the “Réseau de surveillance épidémiologique et Gestion des Alertes-SEGA” of the Indian Ocean Commission and in the mission of Public Health Laboratory of the Seychelles.
Mission performed for Commission Océan Indien / Epiconcept
Related Projects and News
- Epidemiological Surveillance and Early Warning Management Network project (SEGA Network), Indian Ocean
- Launching of the 4th Regional EQA Survey on Chikungunya and Dengue identification in Indian Ocean
- Regional Technical Committee SEGA-COI “One Health” in Madagascar
- IQLS continue its technical assistance in Seychelles
- Closure of the 3rd Regional EQA Survey on Chikungunya and Dengue identification in Indian Ocean