This 4th Survey of the program encompassed 5 participating laboratories from 4 Indian Ocean countries and 1 reference laboratory. The program consists of specimens focusing on dengue and chikungunya diagnosis using molecular biology techniques (PCR).
This program is part of the Epidemiological Surveillance and Early warning management or “Surveillance Epidemiologique et Gestion des Alertes” (SEGA network), and funded by Indian Ocean Commission or “Commission de l’Océan Indien” (COI)
Related Projects and News
- Epidemiological Surveillance and Early Warning Management Network project (SEGA Network), Indian Ocean
- Regional Technical Committee SEGA-COI “One Health” in Madagascar
- IQLS continue its technical assistance in Seychelles
- Closure of the 3rd Regional EQA Survey on Chikungunya and Dengue identification in Indian Ocean
- Support for capacity building in molecular diagnostic, Mahé, Seychelles