This 3rd Survey of the program encompassed 5 participating laboratories from 4 Indian Ocean countries and 1 reference laboratory. The program consists of specimens focusing on dengue and chikungunya diagnosis using molecular biology techniques (PCR).
Related Projects and News
- Epidemiological Surveillance and Early Warning Management Network project (SEGA Network), Indian Ocean
- Launching of the 4th Regional EQA Survey on Chikungunya and Dengue identification in Indian Ocean
- Regional Technical Committee SEGA-COI “One Health” in Madagascar
- IQLS continue its technical assistance in Seychelles
- Support for capacity building in molecular diagnostic, Mahé, Seychelles