Date: From Apr 11, 2014 to Aug 31, 2014
Country: Haiti, Laos, Mali, Paraguay
The first step of this quality Initiative is an assessment of the laboratories.
IQLS experts Dr Antoine Pierson and Mr Arnaud Orelle have been appointed by Merieux Foundation in order to :
– develop the questionnaire (evaluation tool)
– to evaluate four sites/laboratories: The Christophe Merieux Infectiology Center in Laos, the Charles Merieux Infectiology Center in Mali, the Rodolphe Merieux Laboratory at GHESKIO Centers in Haïti and the Molecular Biology and Genetics department of the Instituto de Investigaciones en Ciencias de la Salud (National University of Asuncion) in Paraguay.
– to review each country results, make recommendation and suggest a plan of action to implement a quality program
Project Missions & Events
- 16th Newsletter of the Gabriel Network – Special Issue on Quality
- ISO15189:2012 audit of the GHESKIO/Rodolphe Merieux Laboratory in Haiti
- ISO15189:2012 audit of the Molecular Biology Department of the Instituto de Investigaciones en Ciencias de la Salud in Paraguay
- ISO15189:2012 audit of the laboratory of the Centre d’Infectiologie Christophe Mérieux in Laos
- Laboratory audit in Charles Merieux Centre of Infectiology, Bamako, Mali