IQLS is pleased to announce it has opened an office in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to best support new and ongoing projects and partners in Africa.
The main mission and role of this new office will be to oversee and manage activities performed in Africa under the CDC Cooperative Agreement awarded to IQLS in September 2020. IQLS Africa will implement activities specifically in Burkina Faso, Liberia and Ghana, but also across all of Africa.
A dedicated team of 5 will be based in the IQLS Africa office, including:
- Dr. Abdoulaye Nikiéma – as International Senior Laboratory Specialist in the role of Chief Executive Officer of IQLS Africa.
- Dr. André Coulibaly – as National Laboratory Specialist implementing the GLLP program in Burkina Faso and Togo as well as creating and strengthening national EQA programs and providing project management linked to laboratory activities.
- Dr. Yiyé A. Nagalo – as Laboratory Specialist managing all EQA activities for IQLS and Quality Management for IQLS Africa.
- Aïda Barro – as Project Coordinator in charge of organizing the implementation of IQLS projects and activities in Africa as well as facilitating the working relationship between technical referents, consultants, providers, sub-contractors, clients/funders, beneficiaries and IQLS Headquarters.
- Yasmina Triandé – as Administrative & Logistics Assistant handling procurement and missions organization, and also maintaining the liaison between suppliers, IQLS Africa and IQLS headquarters in Lyon.