Laboratories need to continuously evaluate their work to ensure consistency of their test results and conformity with the defined criteria.
Quality assurance includes a large group of necessary activities carried out by laboratories to provide valid test results and therefore customer confidence.
- Audits, evaluation, assessment
- Training on quality management
- Quality management system implementation
- SOPs development, SOPs development workshops
- QA manual- development, review & training
- Guidelines for QA implementation
- Laboratory mentoring
- Organization of EQA programs (international/national)
- Organization and training on customer satisfaction survey
And once QA is well implemented:
- ISO audit (15189, 17025)
- Help for ISO accreditation
- ISO15189 compliance software installation and training